SOCIAL SKILLS SUMMER CAMP
Kids Get Social is registering for our 2021 Summer Camp sessions!
Each session is a four-day therapeutic program, running from Tuesday to Friday. During camp, children will work on building foundational social skills through fun and engaging summer activities.
Sessions will have a high-interest theme – STEAM in July, and Aquatic in August. Children may attend both sessions, and can be enrolled in camp for either a half day or a full day.
Camp activities will be indoors and outdoors, and will include cooperative games, art projects, nature walks, playground, and more. Kids will have a great time developing their social skills, with lessons, modeling, and practice infused into all camp activities.
- Half day is 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, or 12:30 to 3:30 PM
- Full day is 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Groups this year are limited in size to 3 children
- Standard COVID-19 precautions will be implemented
- Half day is $450 for four-day camp session
- Full day is $800 for four-day camp session
- $100 deposit is required at time of registration
- For children not currently enrolled in Kids Get Social therapy there is a $50 camp intake assessment