SOCIAL SKILLS SUMMER CAMP
Kids Get Social is registering for our 2023 Summer Camp!
Each camp week is a four-day therapeutic program, running from Tuesday to Friday. Our camp is designed to foster social engagement through fun and motivating summer activities, with a different high-interest theme each week.
We will be indoors and outdoors, and activities will include cooperative games, art projects, nature walks, trips to the playground, and more. Kids will have a great time developing their social skills, with a strength-based, child-led approach to therapy infused into all camp activities.
- Ages 3–6 runs from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Ages 7–11 runs from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Camp is limited to five children per group
- Children can attend any or all weeks for their age range
- Ages 3–6 is $525 for one week
- Ages 7–11 is $875 for one week
- $150 deposit is required at time of registration
- There is a $75 camp in-take assessment for children not currently enrolled in Kids Get Social therapy